An eggshell is defined as the outer protection of an egg, which varies widely among species... Not to get all metaphorical or anything, but just follow me...I'm like an egg. I have a hard exterior to crack and from the outside I seem very one dimensional. But on the inside, I'm growing and evolving everyday, just waiting to hatch and break out of my shell. I am misjudged on the daily, and I'm sure the rest of the population can relate. I want my shell to be left as naturally blank as possible for me to paint on my own. That way I could give a glimpse of who I really am... This blog is my easel; so let me paint! This is what I'm all about beneath the hard outer shell. Like it, love it, or leave it.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Cinco De "Who cares if it's May, get silly off that drank"



In honor of the day, HAPPY MAY 5TH! Cant say this to my FELLOW Hispanics because the closest I've ever been to being of Hispanic descent was dating a Mexican boy for 4 years in high escuela ;) Hehe. But you should definitely hear me speak the language...I'd have y'all convinced. Haha. So I'll pretend we're all 21...Make friendly with Jose and take some Tequila shots then blend some big-ass Margaritas and chill with your amigos today! Keep it classy though....no drinking and driving/biking or I might have to call your ass into the Po-Po. Jk, but seriously.

I wanna rent The Three Amigos and LMAO tonight! Adios! --SP

2 comments: