I feel like I've been leaving you guys out in these past couple posts. My bad. So some of you might think you are too big of a playa playa for this post BUT I'm going to do it anyway! All men can use some pointers on how to get a girl to notice them (in a good way) and keep her wanting more of you. Oooh la la ;)
9 ways to get your lady's attention and keep her interested (because 10 is too cliche)
- Always have good personal hygiene. If you expect your girl to, so should you. Shower please, shave if you have to (scruff is sexy when its groomed the right way) and use some cologne! My personal favorite guys scent is Armani Diamonds (around $35) it will have her wanting to use it herself!
- If you're at a party and you both happen to make eye contact from across the room, don't dart your eyes away from her because you may feel creepy (NOT CREEPY AT ALL!) lock into her eyes and mouth something to her. A simple hey will do it or if you're feelin confident give her a wink (personally, winks=biggest turn on) I guarantee you will get a smile and a battering of eyelashes ;) out of her. It's because you just made her forget all the other people around and you made her feel like all your attention was solely on her.
- Say you just saw this girl you've never seen out before and you know you want to talk to her by the end of the night/get her digits. Bump into her doing something, let's say she's playing beer pong, just slyly make your way to the table and watch silently for a little. If she makes a shot, make a short remark, "Impressive" or a small clap. This way she will notice you and make her curious about you. Continue to watch 'til the game is over and then make your way over to her. Hopefully she loses (haha) so you can use your GP (game plan). Say "Good game, cant win 'em all"....put your hand out and introduce yourself..."I'm ____________, I think you should '86 (get rid of) your partner and play a game with me." She will be caught off guard but you'll be mysterious and she'll want to find out more about you. She can't say no! Throw in a snide joke like, "Let's see if you can keep up with me or if I'll have to carry the team" Interacting with her in an activity shows your playful and you have a good energy. Only ask for her number after you think you made a good connection... "How can I get in touch with you? Maybe we can be bp partners again"
- When engaging in conversation, never EVER get on your phone to text or answer a call. Not only is it rude but she'll automatically think you're not that into her so she will give up.
- NEVER EVER talk about yourself too much! It'll tell her you're self absorbed and that you're diggin yourself enough for the both of you! If you don't wanna know about her, she won't wanna know ANY more about you. Period. There is a fine line between being confident and being cocky. Cocky guys are unattractive.
- A girl likes to hear that she's gorgeous, beautiful, pretty, etc. not hot or sexy. Word choice is key. Hot and sexy type adjectives give her the vibe that you are only into her in a sexual way and you are shallow. Gorgeous, beautiful, pretty, say that you see her for more than just what is surface level and there is something else you that love about her (personality). Also, it says that you are caring and sweet instead of a guy who is just trying to get into her pants. And even though a girl loves to hear that you find her attractive, she CAN hear it enough! If you compliment her too much, you come off phony, like you are trying way too hard... probably because you are. Haha
- Okay and who made all these man rules? Like the rule about not calling or texting the girl 3 days after you see her/get her number. My only rule is to NEVER text her immediately after you get her number (that same night says you are desperate/have no life) but send her a short, to-the-point text the next day saying something like "Hey it's _________, it was nice meeting/seeing you last night. Let's do it again sometime soon" So that way she has your number now, she knows you enjoyed hanging out with her/you are STILL interested, and you are thinking about her, period. Let her respond BUT keep conversation short, do not try to have a full blown convo over text. Keep her wondering about you until you set up a plan to see her again another day. Slow and steady wins the race!
- Who says chivalry is dead? Well, it's not! A gentleman is always appreciated. It's the simple things (like calling her just to say what's up). Open the door for her (places AND cars), never walk in front of her (you are either with her or behind her), give her your jacket when she's cold (even if she insists on not taking it from you because then you'll be cold...suck it up, hehe), walk on the side nearest the street, etc.
- A guy who has his shit together is always attractive. If you can't handle your liquor and make a fool of yourself... SIANARA! (Side note, try to stay away from drunken hook-ups. You'll always do more than you probably should. AND it'll say a lot about the girl too, you don't want an easy chickadee) If you're doing hard core, illegal drugs she most likely wont want to bring you home to the 'rents and she'll think you lack intelligence. If you have a job and make that skrillaaaa and can support yourself that tells her you can support her as well. A girl wants to feel protected and safe when she's with you, so if another guy is giving her problems do not put up fists, simply say "Hey buddy, back off you're making her feel uncomfortable," it'll show you are in control of yourself and are mature. AND LAST BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST, if a guy is good with kids and interacts with them, it's always a plus in her book. If you exemplify qualities of being a good father, you automatically have her heart.
Love, SP... a strong believer in Karma :P
PS. LAUGHTER IS #1. Make her laugh and you're golden! If she gets your humor and jokes back with you, even better! ...You probably found a keeper